When everything is always alright, when even the stupidest creature in the world deserves forgiveness, when no matter how much annoyance you get for the day you'll still put on a smile, when tolerance will always make your day, when even you can't stand it anymore you'll just tell yourself, 'Just a little bit more.'.
And when I strongly disliked those who used the word 'sheet' like nobody's business.
Those times where I don't really express much about myself, I don't really put every word on my face. Because life has always been all about pleasing others. As long as others are happy, it's already more than enough.
Now since when did it became about pleasing our own selves.
Meh. Will blog 'bout last week, but now just isn't the time. 'Cause life is just so messy right now, and everything else just. Bothers.
Look at what I've become now.
I want to care.
No comments:
Post a Comment