Monday, March 29, 2010

important-much post.

'An introduction', is the most perfect introduction.

Seriously, the perfectly perfect introduction.

Go download and listen to it. It's the first track of 'United We Stand'.
See normally I won't give much details here so trust me, it is a perfect introduction.
It's followed by another awesome song, yeah 'The Time Has Come'.

It is so awesome and so perfect that I will never ever get bored of it.

Therefore it's worth listening.


**********



Cable-less = Pictures can't be transferred = Can't take anymore pictures until
I HOPE TOMORROW WILL BE THE LAST DAY.




Which made my past few days so miserably boring whenever I was bored.
Well you see, normally, taking pictures whenever I am bored decreases the rate of boredom although yeah it's still called boring but blaahh, who cares about that I can take pictures with this bulky thingy I have.
But now, I can't even get into the camera mode.

And I still have 3GB of free memory space.

Now come to think of it, what possible reason in this world made me bought this phone.


Gahh I still want Omia.
I want Soul U900 and G400.
I want an iPhone although it may be lousy.
I WANT AN IPHONE.
I want an iPad. Though I don't know what is it.
I want a MacBook.
I want a DSLR.

And I want a St. Bernard.



The next time when you find yourself cracking your head thinking of what to get me for any lame reasons at all, kindly refer to this post.

Thank you for reading.

Flehh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the list only applies to your parents. =) haha.... i want a Macbook too, but if i got you one, i'd probably take the one i bought for you and use it! =D hahah. cheers!