Wednesday, January 27, 2010

i'm fixing it

Okay so I wanted to create another post. Well this is just a random update of my life. Blahh. It's one in the morning and I'm not sleeping so yeah. My mom is not at home, as you can see. Little sis got admitted to the hospital because of something useless called appendix gahh. Operation was fine, she'll be back by tomorrow I guess. And the best part is that she doesn't need to go to school for two long weeks. TWO WEEKS. Hello it's fourteen loooooong days. But poor thing the next time she finds herself in school will be the first day of exam. Oh yeah, I've forgotten. She's a genious, she can get the first place by without touching the books wahahahaha.

Meh, I don't feel like sleeping tonight and I don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight. How facinating. I'll try to finish everything undone in my life and also try to control myself. My mum always says that I do not have self-control and you know what, she's right. Recess Revolution tomorrow, I'm gonna lead well alright.

And all of a sudden I feel like deleting this post. I'm really looking forward to the day I pronounce that I quit blogging, facebook, twitter and blablablahh.

Crap, I really do need a life.

No comments: