Sunday, January 3, 2010

for your entertainment ;)

Hey people!

Disclaimer: All the real names of places, people, and events have been altered or abbreviated to protect the innocent. Namely, me.

Ever wondered what the incredible fingers of human beings can do? Ever wondered how numbers can help you in taking a good, almost priceless picture? As everyone else in Malaysia is busy packing their bags slash preparing themselves (physically and mentally, I mean) for the re-opening of school tomorrow, I, who happen to find those actions unneccesary and pointless, am spending my precious time on something waaaaaayy better than what others are doing. Why worry about tomorrow, while each day has enough trouble of its own? Rather, I chose to share something which, I hope, may be helpful to those who needs help. Afterall, what is help if you offer them to those who doesn't needs help? If you're seeking for something to unwind yourself, something which (to me,) is way beyond imagination, then you are at the right place. Of course, here at jessminn.blogspot.com, we only provide you the best of the best.

An introduction;
C and B, who are people from P which I met 1500 metres above sea level, are perfect models for illustrating what fingers and numbers can do to produce a priceless piece of art. In this case, priceless pieces of arts.


Let's explore our fingers. =D



[zero]
(Although I must say, it doesn't seem like a zero to me.)

[one]
(B poking his cheek.)

[two]
(Peace! V^^)

[three]
(More like an 'okay' sign.)

[four]
(Yes, sir?...)

[five]
(Girls' favourite.)

[six]
(C looks like a little boy here. =D)

[seven]
(We're cool, we're cool.)

[eight]
(The sky is up.)

[nine]
(Haha, this is a cute one.)

[ten]
(C: What's so bright? I can't see a thing!)


Sadly, we have come to an end of the lesson of "How fingers and numbers can help to produce a piece of priceless art". Nevertheless, thank you for even bothering to scroll down to just even take a look at these priceless pieces of art.

As for tomorrow, don't worry, it's just the fresh begining of an adventure which is newer than new. Can't you smell it?


You know you don't love me,
xoxo

YOU-KNOW-WHO

No comments: