1 morning.
2 proposals. Whee.
3 bibles on the desk.
Philipians 4 striked me more than 5 times for the past week.
Verse 6 & 7.
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God, and the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
2 proposals. Whee.
3 bibles on the desk.
Philipians 4 striked me more than 5 times for the past week.
Verse 6 & 7.
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God, and the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Yes I'm back. Gahh gahh gaaaahh.
I'm pretty sure that I read about an eclipse has something to do with a tsunami but blahh I don't remember when and from where I read about it. Had been googling about the connection between this two phenomena but nyahh. No conclusion I have in mind. So this eclipse which will last for at its maximum 6 minutes and 39 seconds, is said to be the longest eclipse of the 21st century. Which won't be visible in Malaysia so why care. As for this tsunami, it is predicted that countries like Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak), Singapore, Maldives, Austrailia, Mauritius, Sri Lanka, Indonesia and Philippines are going to be badly hit. Oh whee "I'm proud to be a Malaysian".
Oh yeahh I didn't mention that these two phnomenas are predricted to happen tommorow. Also known as 22nd July 2009. Anyway what I believe is that this tsunami alert is 99% a fake one, 'cause it doesn't make sense at all. But then read The Star N27. I'm a bit confused now. -__-
According to Wikipedia, the moon's gravitational pull is only known to cause tides. There is a high probability for a mild change in ocean tides during the eclipse which should not be mistaken for a tsunami. And according to this hypothesis from a software developer, the combined gravitational pull of sun and moon during the long total eclipse cause undersea tectonic uplift in south of Japan resulting a major tsunami. But the hypothesis is rejected as there is no credible evidence to prove correlation between solar eclipse and earthquakes.
This is interesting.
Mad scientist theory:
[1] When the Sun and Moon are together on one side of the planet, they pull together and lift up the earth's tectonic plate, just beneath the eclipse. This causes the plate to shift upward, and then an earth quake when the lifted plate gets the little extra push (lift) it needed to move over its neighboring plate.
[2] The tidal forces are also stronger when the sun and moon are inline. The thought is that the liquid hot magma beneath the tectonic plates must also follow a similar principle. The earth rotates beneath the moon faster than the moon orbits the earth. So in theory a few hours before / after the eclipse you could have some shifting in the tidal magma beneath the tectonic plate.
There, another day faded away.
Philipians 4:13.
"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."
Jess Minn -
Nom.
Nom.
No comments:
Post a Comment