Hey world; this is Jess Minn. Gahh who doesn't know. -.-
Feeling a little confused yet unable to confirm that feeling, here I am, blahh, about to crap out whatever I want to. Which I think I have nothing to.
Whatever.
Well it has been a while since I have last formally express my feelings here, in this lousy boring blog. Gaahh, I don't even remember how I used to do so. When was the last time I said that I am happy. Or when was the last time that I really felt happy. Clueless; nyyah. One feels happy when they are satisfied, and one feels satisfied only when they get what they want. The one and only thing I want right now which is like the one thing I wanted since forever: to get rid of this laziness in me. Seriously, when is this going to stop. Now I'm desperate for that.
When my dad asked me "What's the other name for Holland?", I finally realized how much stupid-er I am now compared to last year.
Wake up.
No comments:
Post a Comment