Believe it or not I have Mozart plugged into my ears right now - at 3:39 in the morning. I feel oddly good. Why have I never thought of this? It all started with Batman V Superman, a movie I had just watched hours ago which I don't even bother to rate. One thing that particularly caught my attention was this actress, more specifically, her voice. The more she spoke the more I'm convinced that this voice, this voice does not belong to her. I have heard this voice before and it just doesn't match her face. Tucked away somewhere in my brain, I had a much more suitable candidate for this voice, the way she spoke. By the end of the movie I googled and boy was I right. The voice belongs to Mrs. Incredibles from The Incredibles. Elastigirl. Helen Parr. When I came back and was at my desk doing my usual stuff (nothing) this particular scene flashed by the back of my eyes. The scene where Jack Jack's babysitter said, 'Mozart makes babies smart' over the phone.
I was, afterall, once a baby.
In other news The Incredibles 2 will be released in 2019, fifteen years after the first movie. I'll be done leaving the world behind by then, ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment