Friday, April 4, 2014

It's just me

Hello space. Sometimes when I talk too much, I think I talk too much. And then I think about how is a person capable of talking too much. And then I'd always conclude that I have some sort of an incurable disciplinary issue, which I obviously do and obviously care not much enough to address it.

The thing is, space, I did the dumbest thing ever yesterday. Again. My life seems to revolve around dumb and dumber decisions as days go by. I do not know what to feel.

Later today I may be doing something dumb again, despite being well aware of the consequences. I don't know, space. I don't wanna care any more. I won't even be bringing Charlie back in hope of slashing out some dumb points. I hope it works.

I don't think I have ever done what I am doing now: Counting down to the unknown.

No comments: