Friday, December 13, 2013

Done Deal December

My shrunken brain concluded that your arrival at this page could only be motivated by your interest in what I have done today. Let me enlighten you. I have been very pretentious today. Basically, all I did was cleaning /'kli:nɪŋ/ verb, noun, noun: 1. the act of making something free of dirt or mess  2. a pointless cycle of time and energy wastage  3. a very non-JessMinn-compatible human obligation) Not only I did the laundry, I also cleaned my war-zone-inspired room and washed the toilet. I even put up the curtains. It's an accomplishment. I wish people (my mother) won't judge people by their room and toilet.

Handing up my paper to the invigilator yesterday officiated the end of my 'miserable KDU life'. This I quote from a friend, I promise. Indeed, it is more than obvious that I despised that place. Everyday and every bit of it. In fact, much of my anger towards life has been cultivated from it. But that's another story to tell, which I probably won't. Now that this horrendous semester and everything that came along is over, I can finally sleep without having to set 10 alarms before and resume carrying out my regular life events.

Watch series. Reply messages. Eat. Sleep. Pretend to fight the urge to eat. Eat.

Oh by the way do expect an eulogy for my 4.0 some time soon.

No comments: