Wednesday, December 23, 2009

trigger happy

Greetings! =D


It's obvious that I'm not in Kuantan because the comp in Kuantan DIED. :( But never mind it will come back to life a few days later. :D

So I went to Genting this morning ahahaha can you believe it Jess Minn is in Genting on the twenty-third day of December in the year 2009! And on the way back to Kuantan, daddy 'turned into the wrong junction'! So yeah that's how I end up being here on the very night right before the-BIG-day whoo. How fascinating!

Sheeesh I'm being a weirdo these few days. Or shall I say lately.

Did I mention that it's supposed to be a one-daay-trip to Genting. And therefore I did not bring any other clothes. Nor my toothbrush. Nor any of all those other stuffs which you usually bring when you know you're not sleeping in your bed that night.

You know, I always wonder why in the world did I ever create a blog. Telling the whole world how pathetic my life is. It's even more pathetic than having a pathetic life, gahh! Well never mind if I do not make any sense to you. As long as I know what my small brain is thinking about. Meh.


Here by pronouce.
I OFFICIALLY DISLIKE MYSELF.


ALL THANKS TO NGOH JESS MINN.


Don't ask why.
I shoot when I feel like it.


Adios amigos!
-The Duplicate

No comments: