And so all beings living in Kuantan knows that SMK Alor Akar is closed down for a week.
SMK ALOR AKAR [which happens to be the place where I'm schooling laaaaala] WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL 20TH AUGUST.
Was quite shocked when I first received the message from Yue Jia on Thursday night.
People got hyper when they started receiving messages.
Nyahh. Anyway I planned to skip school on Friday.
Just to make sure that it wasn't any random prank people pull on.
I went to school after tuition on Thursday night.
Wanted to have a look at the notice board where people usually says 'school closed' on it.
But instead I got the letter and.
Wheeeeeeeee.
So this so-called holiday killed my mood to study.
Had been facebook-ing since Friday.
See. That's why I never wanted to create an account.
Thanks to somebody. Nyyeh.
So the bfriend and the bfriend had been rocking my life lately.
Anyway what am I talking about.
Cheesecake rocks. Whee.
No comments:
Post a Comment